5.0

Myself and my colleagues have worked with two of the chaps from Credence (Mark and Chris), they have always been very knowledgeable and truly care about what the client wants and needs.Instead of selling me the standard 25 year plan Chris put in place a 15 year plan because of the bonuses I received and flexibility as apposed to the longer term one I was recommended by other companies (I am 44!).I would happily recommend the company to anyone who wants a knowledgeable and honest financial planner.If you want my phone number for a recommendation please don't hesitate to reply to this.Thanks again guys.

Had an Experience with Credence Independent Advisors?

Comments

^NOTICE OF COMPLAINT*

Please take notice that Chris Ferguson has initiated a Complaint against this Post due to alleged

violations of Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use ('http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tos.txt)

pursuant to Pissed Consumer’s Legitimacy Verification Program.To receive a copy of the

Complaint send an email that includes the review number for this Post to

lvp@pissedconsumer.com requesting a copy.

You, the Poster, have a right to respond to the Complaint to establish the truth of the Post’s statements. If you intend to respond, you have 20 days from the date this Notice was posted to answer the Complaint, The Answer Form (https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/LVP+Answer+Form.pdf) must be submitted to lvp@,pissedconsumer.com within 20 days of this Notice was posted. Failure to submit an Answer within 20 days waives your right to participate in the Legitimacy Verification Program as to this particular Complaint. All Legitimacy Verification Program disputes are decided by an independent attorney who is not employee of Pissed Consumer and whose firm has contracted with Pissed Consumer to provide attorneys who will serve as Third-Party Neutrals in conformity with the rules of the Legitimacy Verification Program.

Pissed Consumer WILL NOT reveal your identify or email address to Chris Ferguson without your express consent or pursuant to a subpoena or court order.

For more information regarding the...

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #868622

have you ever considered maybe it is a competitor being negative about the planner that I use?I have known them both personally for a number of years and not once was I "pitched".

Very professional from my experiences. If you would like a recommendation please feel free to request my details. The others know far too much about these guys for it not to be personal...Weddings? Owners of other companies?

Grow up it's just a competitor trying to slate other people.

Instead of standing higher than other's HE is obviously trying to lower them.Very bad effort.

to Bored of BS from BS companies #870017

Have you ever thought that as you claim to have known them for many years and that you are a so called friend that they would want to rip you off? They have done good by you as you know them yet ask many others that have come across their techniques.

Just come on this forum and this sticks out like a sore thum. All post point to this bunch being crooks but this one says nice things only? Reckon it must be them trying hide their tracks...............