LVP CASE ID 15-V0012—DECISION SUMMARY

On July 7, 2015, Complainant Chris Ferguson submitted a complaint in accordance with the Legitimacy Verification Program (“LVP”). The complaint alleged that posts 488823, 505992, 509661, 515527, 522152, 525983, 541877, 545601, 652233, 654086 contained statements in violation of section 2 of Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use. The posts’ authors were offered an opportunity to respond to the complaint, as provided in LVP Rule 9. The materials submitted by the parties constitute the LVP Record.

Having considered the LVP Record, the Third Party Neutral finds and holds as follows: It is more likely than not that the statements in Posts 488823, 505992, 509661, 515527, 522152, 525983, 545601, 652233, and 654086 are defamatory, inaccurate, abusive or harassing, and, therefore, violate Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Service. Accordingly, these posts should be removed in their entirety and the URLs should be changed to remove reference to the Complainant and his company. In addition, Post 692487 appears to be a duplicate of Post 654086, and will be removed in accordance with LVP Rule 14. Furthermore, the title of Post 541877 is more likely than not inaccurate, and, therefore should be redacted to remove references to the Complainant’s company. However, there was insufficient evidence in the LVP Record to determine that it was more likely than not the text of Post 541877 violated Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use.

Dated: September 8, 2015

Had an Experience with Credence Independent Advisors?

Comments

^NOTICE OF COMPLAINT*

Please take notice that Chris Ferguson has initiated a Complaint against this Post due to alleged

violations of Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use ('http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tos.txt)

pursuant to Pissed Consumer’s Legitimacy Verification Program.To receive a copy of the

Complaint send an email that includes the review number for this Post to

lvp@pissedconsumer.com requesting a copy.

You, the Poster, have a right to respond to the Complaint to establish the truth of the Post’s statements. If you intend to respond, you have 20 days from the date this Notice was posted to answer the Complaint, The Answer Form (https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/LVP+Answer+Form.pdf) must be submitted to lvp@,pissedconsumer.com within 20 days of this Notice was posted. Failure to submit an Answer within 20 days waives your right to participate in the Legitimacy Verification Program as to this particular Complaint. All Legitimacy Verification Program disputes are decided by an independent attorney who is not employee of Pissed Consumer and whose firm has contracted with Pissed Consumer to provide attorneys who will serve as Third-Party Neutrals in conformity with the rules of the Legitimacy Verification Program.

Pissed Consumer WILL NOT reveal your identify or email address to Chris Ferguson without your express consent or pursuant to a subpoena or court order.

For more information regarding the...

Chris Ferguson ceo of credence has a international arrest warrant pending for peddling unauthorised investments. All investors beware of this man!!! He go away long time when they catch up with this master scammer.